Trusted Contributor

Do you like your Dooney TSV?

I was so excited to get mine. I debated between mulberry & olive. Finally decided to order the Olive because it looked so pretty online & on tv. I got my Q-card bill right after I ordered so I overpaid it by $100+ to put towards my new purse. Received it yesterday & I didn't even bother taking the paper off the handles & tassels or removing the stuffing. I hated the color- it was not at all as pretty as it looked on tv. I debated about exchanging it but heard complaints about the "even" exchange policy & didn't want to pay $12 shipping again. Not sure if policy applies to color selection or just size? So with the q return label & the original s/h it cost me almost $20 to look at it for 5 minutes. I returned it in less than an hour after opening the box.

Anyone else returning theirs? Was it because the color looked different than on tv? I wish they'd had a brown. I would have kept it if I'd liked the color...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you like your Dooney TSV?

@Tribesters wrote:

I was so excited to get mine. I debated between mulberry & olive. Finally decided to order the Olive because it looked so pretty online & on tv. I got my Q-card bill right after I ordered so I overpaid it by $100+ to put towards my new purse. Received it yesterday & I didn't even bother taking the paper off the handles & tassels or removing the stuffing. I hated the color- it was not at all as pretty as it looked on tv. I debated about exchanging it but heard complaints about the "even" exchange policy & didn't want to pay $12 shipping again. Not sure if policy applies to color selection or just size? So with the q return label & the original s/h it cost me almost $20 to look at it for 5 minutes. I returned it in less than an hour after opening the box.

Anyone else returning theirs? Was it because the color looked different than on tv? I wish they'd had a brown. I would have kept it if I'd liked the color...

This bag is a redo from Dooney with new colors and leather.  It is a beautiful bag.  Colors from pictures of bags and tv are so deceiving because when the light hits it they reflect a different hue.  Sorry you are disappointed it is an expensive purchase.

Call CS this morning and explain your dilemma and concerns they may help you out.

Regular Contributor

Exchanging for a different color will be free for you under the new policy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters

You can do an exchange with free  shipping. I did not order the tsv because the style wasn't fresh to my eyes, and the size seemed skimpy (and I am not a lover of huge bags). Maybe the Nov. Dooney tsv, if they have one, as usual, will finally be something really great.  I remember when the TSV was the Brenna** bag and I ordered five of them and I've never been sorry. 

**Corrected because iPad dictation originally printed " brand of bag" vs. Brenna and I did not catch the error.