Super Contributor

Best way to ask Susan Clifton a question?

I posted a question to Sue Clifton on her QVC Facebook page, but she has not answered it. Do any of you have any other suggestions as to how to get in touch with her?

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Best way to ask Susan Clifton a question?

@TamiT28 wrote:

I posted a question to Sue Clifton on her QVC Facebook page, but she has not answered it. Do any of you have any other suggestions as to how to get in touch with her?

Thanks

Beats me!  I have done the same thing and nada.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@TamiT28 wrote:

Thanks

Beats me!  I have done the same thing and nada.

this was posted by @Eva-QVC this morning, but it may be too late.

Dooney & Bourke Sneak Peek

Good morning! I thought I would pop in here and let you know that if you were thinking about the Dooney & Bourke leather shopper Today’s Special Value coming up at midnight and wanted to get an early look, there will be a live stream interview with Sue Clifton on the QVC Facebook page at approximately 3:10 today. In case you’re not sure what a live stream is, it’s a chance to ask Sue any questions you have about the handbag or just say hi. They will try to answer your questions during the interview. Here is a link to the page but the live stream won’t be there until 3:10. Click here>

QVC Live Stream with Sue Clifton

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Yes, i saw it.  But there wasnt a way to ask a question, just a share button.  

Honored Contributor

Shawnie wrote:

there were people asking questions underneath the video......you can still see the comments and questions.  they were being answered. were you signed into your facebook account?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

there were people asking questions underneath the video......you can still see the comments and questions.  they were being answered. were you signed into your facebook account?

Darn!  i just clicked on the link, and didnt realize that i wasnt signed in!  Next time i will know..  Im so used to always being signed in with the App that it never occured to me i wasnt signed in.

Super Contributor

I didn't see the notification about a live chat with Sue until way after it was over with. Her and Gabriella were only talking about the TSV, doubt Sue would have answered my question about something else. Not sure why Sue would have a FB page but not answer any questions on it? 

Oh well.....