Honored Contributor

Almost time to break out my Maple bag!

I have a satchel in the Olive Maple and a wristlet in taupe. I'll bring them out as soon as I see the first leaf turn around here!

I never thought they gave enough promotion for this print - I like it much better than the floral print bags.

Does anyone else love Maple???

Honored Contributor

Re: Almost time to break out my Maple bag!

I'd never even seen that print before and had to look it up. I like maple leaves and  fall themes, but actual Autumn is so ephemeral in Austin that things like this wouldn't make sense here. Fall lasts maybe three weeks here and you don't even know it was fall until it's over and it's suddenly winter.
Image result for dooney Olive Maple

Honored Contributor

That is one bag I wish I'd bought:/

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the Maple print is gorgeous, and very well done. The leaves lòok so rich and real. I have the Dover in olive, and the drawstring in tmoro brown from I love Dooney. I was able to buy the matching zip around wallet in tmoro brown. These handbags and wallet are so well done, and I will be proudly carrying mine in mid September. It appears we are going to have an early fall. Love these. Smiley Happy

Edited, I own the Dover, not the satchel. 

Honored Contributor

Here's my bag...I went back and forth on this, but I'm glad I bought it. It seemed to only be available for a short period of time. I wear a lot of warm autumn colors...this goes with everything.

Image result for dooney maple satchel

Contributor

I love those Fall bags! Wish Dooney had those available this year.