Honored Contributor

Looking forward to receiving my first D&B in Oyster. Love the color! 

Representative for D&B knows her business such a pleasure watching. 

Respected Contributor

Re: A296320 Libby

[ Edited ]

Don't forget to shop I love Dooney too.  You can find some great deals there too.   Don't forget to take advantage of the Dooney trade in program too once you get tired of your new bag.  I'm sure this one will turn into two, then three and then 23 like I have.   Reminds me, I need to send 2 in.

Enjoy.

Just looked on the Dooney site, they have a light taupe for $229, that looks pretty close to your oyster???   fyi only.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, I have the Libby bag in blue and it is lovely.  Its interior space is much larger than it appears and I love the D&Bs lined in leather.  Enjoy your new bag!

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas 

Shipped yesterday! Thank you...

I carry very little so really didn't require a bag this large. I couldn't resist

Can't wait! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@MJDinVegas 

Shipped yesterday! Thank you...

I carry very little so really didn't require a bag this large. I couldn't resist

Can't wait! Woman Happy

I noticed the Q2 version as the BIG Deal is lined with cotton, not leather.  This mist account in part for the reduced price.  

Please post out when you receive so we know how you like it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas @Just Bling 

Arrived short time ago....on the way back. 

Now understand from seeing up close and personal why this is so very special. 

Incredible in every sense of the word! From the beautiful leather scent..as well the interior, and the leather itself amazing. The color!! Words won't do justice. 

So why return? You ask...

To much bag for me...used to cross-body. Knew it would be larger but hoped it would be doable. This is perfect for anyone wanting medium sized with room. 

Thankful for experiencing- Dooney & Bourke: Florentine- Libby. 💜

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity, when I posted, I didn’t realize, the Q2 Big Deal was Pebble Leather.  The one I bought is Florentine, so a little more pliable.  I normally favor crossbodies too, but wanted a nice blue bag of the Libby style, so jumped on it when available.  My most favorite bag was a Prix de Dressage I got from evine a few years ago.  Could be hobo or crossbody, external pockets,  but I finally wore it out.  Evine no longer carries that brand and I haven’t found a real good replacement for it.☹️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas 

Libby Florentine is beautiful....alas wasn't the right bag for me. There was no way knowing until seeing in person. No regrets....I now know what not to order. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are right, @Sweet_Serenity!  There is just no way to know until you see it in person.  My usual choices are crossbodies that can double as shoulder bags.  I like that a Dooney makes the crossbodies that can do short shoulder or crossbody.  I recently posted on another thread that my favorite was a Prix de Dressage bag from evine (they no longer carry the them or brand, I think) that was a hobo AND crossbody, even had external pockets.  Alas, I broke it just before we moved back to the Mainland and ended up donating it.

Valued Contributor

Maybe check out I Love Dooney because they have the small Kendra for $99 right now in several colors.