Honored Contributor

Re: A296320 Libby

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

I recently bought the small black Florentine Libby off Ebay from a seller who had carried it  twice. I paid under $50.00. I call it by deall of the year. I like the size and how you see everything when you open it. 

Floral Pillow
Trusted Contributor

How does the trade in program work? Is this just for the IloveDooney site only?

TIA

@Just Bling wrote:

Don't forget to shop I love Dooney too.  You can find some great deals there too.   Don't forget to take advantage of the Dooney trade in program too once you get tired of your new bag.  I'm sure this one will turn into two, then three and then 23 like I have.   Reminds me, I need to send 2 in.

Enjoy.

Just looked on the Dooney site, they have a light taupe for $229, that looks pretty close to your oyster???   fyi only.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just received the Libby in the Florentine leather from ilove dooney for only 246.  Great bag.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, good luck with the 10/27 TSV.  Hope it’s one you like.  I’m good on handbags so don’t foresee a new one in my future anytime soon.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas 

I order Q2 Big Deal-Vince Camuto: Clem in Foxy. Couldn't believe my eyes.

Perfect size, functionality, quality of leather, hardware and color.

Iam not one who buys handbags until needed excited about this one. 

Stay well! Nice hearing from you. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, please post your review when you receive it!  I have to say I was tempted by that one - always love a good crossbody.  I’ve bought Camuto from HSN before and the quality has been outstanding.  Enjoy!

Contributor

Can you explain the trade-in program please?  How do you do that?

Respected Contributor

Dooney offers a trade in program for their handbags.  There are details on the Dooney site.  But, in brief.... you get a credit for half the original retail price of the handbag (not what you paid for it).   That credit is applied to the purchase of a new Dooney (from their site only).   The credit can be used for up to half the list price of a new handbag.  The credit will be applied to the list price of a new handbag,  it doesn't count against a sale price.

If the credit is greater than half the price of the new handbag,  you loose part of the credit.   There are time limits for using the credit.  You do not need to have an original purchase receipt and it doesn't matter where you bought the handbag originally.

It can be a little complicated guessing at how much your credit will be.   Dooney sends you a letter after they get the bag you want to trade-in.

Trade ins are one for one.  You can't combine credits from 2 old bags to use to purchase 1 new more expensive handbag.

Hope this helps.