Honored Contributor

And most are on 5 EZpays! Take a look if you have a new bag in mind!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor
Now down to 121!

I looked around 7 and was able to get the zip zip in oyster. I've had my eye on that color for awhile and I love that style. I just looked at it again at Belk yesterday. Persistence with the as-is section has paid off! Now, fingers crossed it comes in good condition! I've had good luck with as-is before.
Honored Contributor

I've had good luck with 'as is' too!

I picked up the drawstring with the colorful Chevron print. I got the one with brighter colors, over $100 off.

My fingers are crossed too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor
I want to get a drawstring, too, but want a nylon one. I'm going to the D&B outlet in a couple of weeks and hoping to find some more great bags! I got the Charleston last year at 40% off plus additional $25 off on leather bags.

The brighter chevron is a great pattern!
Honored Contributor

@hfpint wrote:
I want to get a drawstring, too, but want a nylon one. I'm going to the D&B outlet in a couple of weeks and hoping to find some more great bags! I got the Charleston last year at 40% off plus additional $25 off on leather bags.

The brighter chevron is a great pattern!

I think it'll go with just about anything! This is my first coated cotton drawstring, although I have quite a few leather drawstrings.

The outlets have great deals, I've ordered DB bags from the outlets before, but I don't have an outlet near me.

Happy shopping when you go there! 

Super Contributor

I got my Oyster Zip Zip today and it's in perfect condition!!! So excited!