Occasional Contributor
Why aren’t there original waist capris in petite? Even though I am 5’4” I have to wear the original waist pants in petite because the rise (waist to crotch measurement) is too long in regular length. The crotch of the pants hangs down about two inches between my legs. It is for this reason that I can’t wear original waist capris. Please make them in petite!
Occasional Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@TerryOfElsinore wrote:
Why aren’t there original waist capris in petite? Even though I am 5’4” I have to wear the original waist pants in petite because the rise (waist to crotch measurement) is too long in regular length. The crotch of the pants hangs down about two inches between my legs. It is for this reason that I can’t wear original waist capris. Please make them in petite!

I have complained about that same thing to no avail.  The rise of D& C pants on the petites makes one look like they have a load in their pants!! Way too low!  They have also made the waists tighter..... and i have LOST weight so not my imagination...i don;t purchase them anymore

Honored Contributor

The fit on these pants is awful and they bag out and change sizes after a few hours of wear.  The twills also come out of the dryer A wrinkled mess and are a magnet for animal hair.  I recently ordered a pair of the denim variety hoping they'd be more satisfactory.  After a day of wear they bagged out to a good size larger which also made them too long.  I'm finished with these pants.

They have so many negatives, I can't understand why they're so popular.  Pretty colors, I guess.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment