Respected Contributor

@kachina624 D&Co.Pant Question

Hi @Kachina624  . You've mentioned that you wear some D&Co. clothes. I'm tired of wearing skinny pants, so I found a D&Co. pair that looks comfy. The problem is idk what length to buy. I'm just under 5' 4" tall. Some reviews say they run long. I usually wear a regular length b/c I like my ankles covered in colder weather. I plan on buying several pair.

image.png

If you have A235390(Pet.) or A236797(Reg.), do you think they run long?  

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: @kachina624 D&Co.Pant Question

@Desert Lily    I'm also just under 5' 4" but have short legs and those would be about 1" too long for me.  I find many D&C pants start out the right length but as I sit, stand and move around they "grow" during the day.  That may be the case with these pants. 

I'd choose a pair the perfect length from my closet, measure the inseam and use that as a guide, if I were you.  If they do grow, you can always turn the waistband over in a knit pant. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

Hi @Kachina624  . You've mentioned that you wear some D&Co. clothes. I'm tired of wearing skinny pants, so I found a D&Co. pair that looks comfy. The problem is idk what length to buy. I'm just under 5' 4" tall. Some reviews say they run long. I usually wear a regular length b/c I like my ankles covered in colder weather. I plan on buying several pair.

image.png

If you have A235390(Pet.) or A236797(Reg.), do you think they run long?  

TIA

Go to the "click here" in the item description and look up your size and see what the inseam ACTUAL MEASUREMENT is.  I would not buy any clothes without checking the actual measurements since they vary so much by vendor.  If you don't know what inseam you want measure pants that you already have, that are the right length. 

Valued Contributor

@Desert Lily - I have these in 4 colors in the petite.  I am 5'2 and usually wear a large in the D&C knit pants.  Based on the reviews of them running large and the actual measurements showing they are larger than other D&C size large pants, I got these in a medium petite.  I used to prefer a 29" inseam but find 28" is fine and covers my ankles (I have a long torso and short legs).  I got them AS IS.  Interestingly, the black pair is about an inch smaller in the waist than the other 3 colors.  Not enough to cut me in half but definitely tighter.  The AS IS number is A252945.  Maybe save some $$ to try them out by ordering AS IS (if the color/size you want is available)?  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Hi. Thank you for the replies.

I usually wear a 29" or 30" inseam. The petite is 28", & the regular is 31" for these pants. I would be okay with either one, except some of the reviews are saying that the pants are longer than the listed measurements - and that's what has me hesitant. Over 31" would be too long. Over 28" would be good.

I guess I'm not sure if I should follow the reviews or the listed measurements in this instance.  =: o

I may order a pair in both lengths first.