Respected Contributor

I've been disappointed at some of the "fashions" Denim  Co. has been offering lately. And especially the tops!--it looks like they've reverted back to the 70's, which was never my favorite decade for...fashion.

And for the love of God, put those models in clothes that FIT!!! There's a silver-haired, "large" model with a lovely smile who is constantly jammed into clothes that don't fit. And so are some of the host(s).

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more!

Honored Contributor

I think this year's spring/summer D&C fashions are the worst I've seen in all the years I've been buying it.  So much was just repeats of last year's stuff with a new color added.  Big deal.

You're right about the models wearing clothes that either don't fit or even match.  Some of the models are so disproportionate, you've got to wonder how they ever fell into the job.  Definitely not model material.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

ITA! The beautiful Pam (I think that's her name) was shoved into some pants and tops today that were 2 sizes too SMALL. I felt sorry for her....she looked so uncomfortable. Who is dressing these models? Fired! Put them in the correct size please and don't insult them or us.

Honored Contributor

They seem to get hung up on a certain size, large, xx small etc. Different garments look better on certain body types, that's just reality. You would think the stylists would want to present the clothing in the best possible way 🤦‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe if a model always wears a certain size, they don't want to be dishonest and state the model is in that size, when in reality they went up or down a size to model on TV, due to inconsistent sizing and manufacturing of the clothes.  I hope that makes sense, what I wrote.  Of course sometimes they don't say what size the model is in at all.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  I also take issue with all the spandex.  I feel like a pig in a blanket or sausage with the rubber suit in the summer weather.

Esteemed Contributor

There doing a disservice to larger size women and themselves by not showing how the item looks when worn in the proper size especially stretch jeans. HSN does the same thing. I have passed on many an item because I can't tell the fit. 

Valued Contributor

In this mornings show they had 3 tops of same pattern/style, different material. Where is the imagination?