Respected Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Active-Duo-Stretch-Shorts-with-Pintuck-Detail.product.A307104.html?...

These are perfect for me! Just above the knee, wide flat waistband and true to size. I recently broke my arm so I have about 6 more weeks in a brace. Putting clothes on and off is very difficult so I've had to get a few things to make it easier. But these will be perfect even after and I've ordered another pair . I'm 5'5"  150 lbs got M

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar 

Okay, you got my attention.  Do they fit at the natural waist or slightly below?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful shorts

[ Edited ]

@Mustang Shar wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Active-Duo-Stretch-Shorts-with-Pintuck-Detail.product.A307104.html?...

These are perfect for me! Just above the knee, wide flat waistband and true to size. I recently broke my arm so I have about 6 more weeks in a brace. Putting clothes on and off is very difficult so I've had to get a few things to make it easier. But these will be perfect even after and I've ordered another pair . I'm 5'5"  150 lbs got M

@Mustang Shar  I hope all goes well and your arm has a complete recovery. I broke my wrist last year and a leg about 10 yrs ago now, so I understand your struggles in the meantime.

As for the shorts, it would be great if Denim & Co would offer an 11" inseam option. In the past, when they offered french terry shorts that weren't Bermuda length, they used to offer both 8" and 11" inseams. I have fairly long legs and at 5'7", the 8" inseam is too short for me. I really like the dark slate color too...oh well.

Honored Contributor

Those are perfect for my walks. I'm 5'6" so the length is good.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the recommendation - I just ordered 3 pairs.  Been looking for pull on stretchy shorts that have a little length!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Mustang Shar 

Okay, you got my attention.  Do they fit at the natural waist or slightly below?

Natural waist, wide waistband too 

Respected Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

Thank you for the recommendation - I just ordered 3 pairs.  Been looking for pull on stretchy shorts that have a little length!

I think you'll be very pleased 😃 

Respected Contributor

Susan Louise, thank you for the well wishes. You know some days are ok while others are MISERABLE. I'm 3 weeks into it, starting occupational therapy and doing ever so carefully.  I have to confess, this injury has scared me a bit. 67 years old, never fractured a limb let alone elbow and wrist. Fortunately no surgery so I'll call it a "light fracture" LOL but it has crimped my style. Everything is just difficult or cannot be done.  Hugs