Occasional Contributor

Why are the new items coming in...

such dark colors. Not everyone wears dark colors during the winter months. I can understand the basic colors. I just want something bright on top.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why are the new items coming in...

I love the traditional dark shades used in the winter months....don't care for the pastels (enough of them in summer) during that time.......but i feel lately with the new items being shown for winter there are many more lighter shades and now even big florals.............not my style....but i feel they are available...even Gary(?)  from D&C a couple weeks ago was showing colorful big prints on tops and said they were gonna bring more in for the winter.....so hopefully you will find items you want to order...

Respected Contributor

I am very fair and look awful in light and pastel colors, so I'm thrilled to see the different colors available.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that the colors seem darker than usual.  I looked at something last night and on the item page where it lists the colors, they all looked exactly the same... black. 

I don't want pastels but I'd like to see some brights too. Those of us living in the Southwest typically don't wear somber colors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I live in Maryland. I want Fall colors right now. If you live in the warmer parts of the country buy their brighter colors from their spring summer collection.

Super Contributor

I get so tired of all the dark and muted colors in Winter - wr need color to cheer us up!   We used to at least fleece in some pretty pastels and medium toned colors. And don't get me started on the misleading color names. They really need to work on that since computers and TV screens don't always show the true colors. Example "claret red" which is neither red or looks like claret wine. It is a somewhat reddish dark orange and would more accurately be called terracotta. Msybe they could start coding items as to whether they are warm or cool tones.