Respected Contributor

Gary said that the Studio Collection is a small quantity item that is sought out by collectors?     (I think not, do people really think they'll have some type of collectible value in years to come?)

and that sweater...........

He said his grandmother had a similar sweater..........................(really, I want to buy a sweater like that)

I still think the two of them run out of verbage to describe these clothes and you never know what comes out of their mouths.   I know they try to tell stories but sometimes they just aren't successful.   It was a long morning.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling your post made me smile just now....the first thing I thought after reading was collectible REALLY?Smiley LOL I still like Gary!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought so too....collectible really????

I sure hope no one is buying 2 and putting one away.  The Studio Collection is not a collectible for anyone who thinks it may be.

Just because someone says its "Limited" or "Special Edition" please hold on to your money.

Honored Contributor

We should know by now that these hosts will do and say anything to fill time and sell product. I like Denim&Co., but I'm sick of all the big flowers and prints.

Respected Contributor

Yes some collect D&C, it's the brand they like to wear & that's all Gary was talking about. Collecting items doesn't make them collectibles.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you know that Gary travels to Europe and Asia to check out the latest trends for inspiration for the D & C Line.  Who would have thought?

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Gary said that the Studio Collection is a small quantity item that is sought out by collectors?     (I think not, do people really think they'll have some type of collectible value in years to come.

@Just Bling.  Whoopee, I'm going to be rich!  I wonder how long I'll have to wait?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment