Trusted Contributor

Thoughts on the Upcoming D&C TSV

I'm thinking of getting the pink/blue/white combo.  Including s&h and tax comes to about $15.00 each.   Are you thinking of ordering these too?  What are your thoughts?

A378932
Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3 - $39.96

Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3 - A378932

Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts on the Upcoming D&C TSV

[ Edited ]

I have not bought any clothing from QVC in many years, but I would purchase this set if it had a v neck.  I wear so many tees around the house and I sometimes get cooking stains or bleach "splashes" on them.  I can almost always use a new tee!

I would get the olive/coral/white set.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I like the sleeve length on these tops. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I decided to order a set online this morning - we have no sales tax on clothes here so it is a ittle less and my really nice tees are mostly all Isaac Pima, so I thought since these are elbow length sleeve, would be good for just everyday these days. Could always use as pj tops too. I am very reluctant to return ........ Just took two weeks to receive QF order......

If like me, you would order as everyday tees, would say go ahead.......

Honored Contributor

I bought short sleeve tees all fall and winter on clearance.  Have a box of them so heavy, I can't lift it.  The last thing I need are more tees.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@BunSnoop looks like a good value for me.  I will order the red/white/navy

Valued Contributor

I love the tees on Amazon

Valued Contributor

Just don't like the color combinations  Don't need another white, black, navy, taupe (putty) or coral color tshirt. Wish they would allow us to pick the 3 colors individually.

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I'm thinking of getting the pink/blue/white combo.  Including s&h and tax comes to about $15.00 each.   Are you thinking of ordering these too?  What are your thoughts?

A378932

I ordered this set in the white, black and gray. These are staples for me and this is a good value. Thanks for posting! 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@BunSnoop wrote:

A378932

I ordered this set in the white, black and gray. These are staples for me and this is a good value. Thanks for posting! 

@wvumountiefan 

I've been thinking the same thing ever since I got the email about these this morning.  Even if they're only good enough for around the house, the price is right.