Honored Contributor

Re: The squirrel is just not funny

@Mindy D 

Must give you kudos for watching D&Co "show" long enough to see the squirrel.   I did that one time ....

Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

If you're not a regular watcher of D&C shows, the squirrel makes absolutely no sense if you happen to check in on a show.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's stupid and childish and it's worse when both Gary and Carolyn start goo-goo-ing over those dumb squirrels.

Grow up, you two, this isn't nursery school.

I DVR all D&C and always fast forward past those dumb squirrels. It's not even cute or funny, it's childish.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I think it's stupid and childish and it's worse when both Gary and Carolyn start goo-goo-ing over those dumb squirrels.

Grow up, you two, this isn't nursery school.

I DVR all D&C and always fast forward past those dumb squirrels. It's not even cute or funny, it's childish.

AGREED.  IT IS DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, AND DUMB !!!!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

JUST STOP!!!!

Hold on: A very alarmed squirrel with its arms extended

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No more ridiculous as wearing glasses and you looking over the top of them the whole time.

I wear glasses and not how I wear them.

They all have something.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal 

I have to disagree....how you wear your glasses does not compare to grown adults playing with stuffed animals during a presentation (when that's not what they're presenting).

I see women ALL THE TIME wearing their reading glasses on the end of their nose for close reading and looking over the top of them for something further in the distance.

I even do the same thing at home, I'm looking through them to read my laptop, then turn around to the TV and I need to look over them, easier than taking them on and off all the time.

I never realized that there was only ONE way to wear your glasses.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I've never watched them or the squirrel but why would they need to "lighten up the show"????   Isn't their purpose to sell product????  If it's to waste time, just add more products and spend less time on each.

Some poeple watch these shopping channels for entertainment. Which is why some get so attached to certain hosts. I don't watch for anything more than to shop. 

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Ridiculous and eye-roll-worthy.

Trusted Contributor

Over the top silly - they both look ridiculous.