Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Suggestion for Gary Goben

@QVCkitty1    I looked and looked for a woven cotton lounge dress.  They're very difficult to find.  They're picked over on Amazon but I did finally find one, although it's not the best quality. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1    I looked and looked for a woven cotton lounge dress.  They're very difficult to find.  They're picked over on Amazon but I did finally find one, although it's not the best quality. 

@Kachina624 , I find searching on Amazon a PITA, but I found a few and then gave up. There are just too many of them to check the material. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   I agree with you on that.  Not my favorite activity. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@savories @Susan Louise 

Many don't use Facebook for various reasons. Since this forum belongs to QVC, their customers should be able to interact with the vendors and vendor representatives here.

@Xivambala    This board is for the use of customers only.  Neither Q employees or vendors are permitted to post here.

The hosts have public pages on Facebook which can be accessed by anyone and you don't have to join Facebook to use it.  There's no reason for anyone to hesitate to contact Gary there. 

@Kachina624 

As a non-Facebook user, I have never been able to post there. I would not try again due to Facebook's political nature and censorship tendencies. There is no reason this forum could not be truly used as a conduit for suggestions and questions to the vendors and their representatives. You certainly can have your opinion, but don't determine the uses of the forum.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala   I did not state an opinion.  I just told you the way things are.  That's the way QVC set up the system and the way they want it.  You need to get off your high horse.  It is not up to you or me to decide how the board is run or what it's use will be. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@savories @Susan Louise 

Many don't use Facebook for various reasons. Since this forum belongs to QVC, their customers should be able to interact with the vendors and vendor representatives here.

I agree with you.............i don't want to be involved with Facebook at all.....these days its almost impossible to 

communicate with many people/organizations without

belonging to or signing into Facebook sadly.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

I'm stating an opinion and was expressing a point about something I felt was important for awhile. You do not dictate policy for QVC or anyone for that matter, nor is it your position to judge what others can and cannot opine. Enough said.