Frequent Contributor

TSV Suggestion for Gary Goben

I find it frustrating, and I must believe I am not alone in this, that you have cute cotton or cotton-rich sleeveless summer day dresses.....but never any woven cotton dresses with sleeves, they are always knits.

How about a TSV cotton dress available with or without sleeves (preferably elbow)?

I am sure you can average out the cost between the two so it is one price for each,

after all you average out the cost between a xxs-5x. 

It would be nice to have a cool cotton dress for the beach, farmers' markets, visiting friends etc. on a hot summer day.

Thanks Gary!

Susan

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Suggestion for Gary Goben

@savories wrote:

I find it frustrating, and I must believe I am not alone in this, that you have cute cotton or cotton-rich sleeveless summer day dresses.....but never any woven cotton dresses with sleeves, they are always knits.

How about a TSV cotton dress available with or without sleeves (preferably elbow)?

I am sure you can average out the cost between the two so it is one price for each,

It would be nice to have a cool cotton dress for the beach, farmers' markets, visiting friends etc. on a hot summer day.

Thanks Gary!

Susan

@savories  I suggest you copy/paste this suggestion into a post to Gary on Facebook. He is very good at replying too Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@savories @Susan Louise 

Many don't use Facebook for various reasons. Since this forum belongs to QVC, their customers should be able to interact with the vendors and vendor representatives here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala wrote:

@savories @Susan Louise 

Many don't use Facebook for various reasons. Since this forum belongs to QVC, their customers should be able to interact with the vendors and vendor representatives here.

@Xivambala  Sure, anyone can try and interact with vendors/reps here, but IMHO, most don't visit/read the forums. I gave the OP an option which gave her a higher probability that her request would actually be read by Gary...AND actually get a response from him...

So, what is the problem with that?  dahblink.gif

I certainly don't know who is/is not a member of Facebook and @savories  didn't mention anything either way about it either. 

I was just trying to be helpful.

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@savories @Susan Louise 

@Xivambala  Sure, anyone can try and interact with vendors/reps here, but IMHO, most don't visit/read the forums. I gave the OP an option which gave her a higher probability that her request would actually be read by Gary...AND actually get a response from him...

So, what is the problem with that?  dahblink.gif

I certainly don't know who is/is not a member of Facebook and @savories  didn't mention anything either way about it either. 

I was just trying to be helpful.

@Susan Louise 

There is nothing wrong with your suggestion and I'm sorry if you were offended. QVC should be stepping up in my opinion. They have categories for everything here including a suggestion box, but who knows what they should be used for. There is LOGO, QF, IM, SG, etc. No Denim & Co. It seems that they are use many times more for bashing than for communications and requests, which is what they should be. Customers should not have to resort to a political forum such as Facebook to make a request.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala  Yeah, the people that I allow to post on my FB complain all day about silly stuff like why wasn't the garbage collected on my street today. Why is the grocery store out of bananas. My child is taking ballet classes and she is so terrific. Your FB is as political or not as you allow it to be. And you can ask the Mods to forward your thoughts to the vendor as they are not supposed to post here.

Honored Contributor

@savories wrote:

Thanks Gary!

Susan

@savories Agree with all but the elbow sleeves!  Short sleeves, flutter sleeves, etc.  But no elbow for summer cotton. 

Honored Contributor

@savories wrote:

Thanks Gary!

Susan

Check Amazon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I wish they would make some nice summer dresses that hit right below your knee! I ended up getting a midi from Denim & Co. It seems as close as I can find!

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@savories @Susan Louise 

@Xivambala    This board is for the use of customers only.  Neither Q employees or vendors are permitted to post here.

The hosts have public pages on Facebook which can be accessed by anyone and you don't have to join Facebook to use it.  There's no reason for anyone to hesitate to contact Gary there. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment