Honored Contributor

A week ago during Tuesday's D&C show, Gary announced that Sports Savvy would be returning probably late this year as a esperate brand. 

Fast forward to this morning when there was a "bonus" D&C show with Gary and Carolyn.  At the end, right before they signed off, Gary announced that SS would not return this year.  Carolyn said, "probably, in 2022?". Gary said he was not making any promises. 

So the status of the brand seems to be in limbo and very uncertain.  I guess the supply chain has struck again. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear that. Sport Savvy was a beefy 100% cotton, with attractive styles. I would welcome that line back in a heartbeat since I'm still wearing some of the pieces periodically.
However, bear in mind I rotate all of my clothes and don't wear anything on a regular basis; therefore, clothing lasts a very long time for me and boredom is never a problem.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   you're right.  Gary said it was due to the supply chain/distribution issues.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

A week ago during Tuesday's D&C show, Gary announced that Sports Savvy would be returning probably late this year as a esperate brand. 

Fast forward to this morning when there was a "bonus" D&C show with Gary and Carolyn.  At the end, right before they signed off, Gary announced that SS would not return this year.  Carolyn said, "probably, in 2022?". Gary said he was not making any promises. 

So the status of the brand seems to be in limbo and very uncertain.  I guess the supply chain has struck again. 

I think Gary is uncertain as to what's going on.  One day last month he mentioned, when working with Carolyn and answering a customer's call in question, that Denim & Co.'s new 'Active' line, is actually SS reincarnated.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella   They've been saying that for years about certain D&C items.  However, they've never borne any resemblance to Sports Savvy items. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I still have the set if 3 different pants and I wear them for workouts. They wear like iron and look brand new even being worn and washed regularly.
Frequent Contributor

@BirkiLady    On the program guide, there are two shows scheduled on January 11th for Sport Savvy. Courtney K will be hosting the first show of the day, and I think Sandra B. will be hosting the second show of the day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella  If Gary thinks Sport Savvy and the Active Line are alike, he's oh, so wrong! Sport Savvy wasn't anything like Gary's leisure wear which he calls Active Line and resembles PJ's.

Sport Savvy was wearable in PUBLIC. I wore it on the tennis court, golf courses, around the HOA throughout the spring, summer and fall months. The compliments received were amazing! 

I don't wear the couple of pair of  D&C leggings anywhere except in my own yard when raking leaves or spray painting patio furniture in the fall. (And no one has ever given me a compliment on them!) Smiley LOL      

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeletta  Both should be good hosts for the Sports Savvy line. I'm anxious to watch it. Hope it takes off much better than the Active Line, which to me is simply a boring leisure line for those too lazy to dress appropriately.

Honored Contributor

If my SS still fits me, I stil l wear it , most of the time to work. I wore a SS outfit to work this past Monday.