Frequent Contributor

I wonder if this means they are going to resurrect that Jessica Holbrooke jacket also. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sports Savvy

[ Edited ]

@Jeletta Did I miss the Sports Savvy program? Couldn't find it anywhere. <Big Disappointment>

ETA:  IIRC you mentioned another show later today. Do you have a time for that show? Which channel?            

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

@BirkiLady   No, I see they changed the day and also some of the hosts (not for the better --sigh). As of tonight, the premiere show will be on Jan 17th at 9 AM (Eastern) with Kerstin. The second show will be January 18th at 2 AM with Courtney, and the third show will be on February 4th at 11:00 AM with Kerstin AGAIN. I really hope they change one of these hosts for future shows and that QVC doesn't always give the one all the shows (which will prevent me from watching live). 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady    I've got two of the multicolored tops on the way and I'm anxious to see what the quality is like.  I have reservations.  They should be here Saturday or sooner.  I'll post reviews as soon as I get them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sports Savvy

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   I received my spruce top late yesterday!  NICE surprise about that delivery. The fabric seems to be identical to the original Sport Savvy line, which surprised me . . . and made me very happy. I do like the colors chosen for this first showing.  You'll be pleased, Kachina.

However the length of the top was a little over 27" for a Medium size. All my previous tops are about 25-26" in length, which is my preferred length. I'm 5'7" and 144 lbs. Anything longer is tunic length on me and simply looks like a messy bag hanging around my frame! I need tops that will accent my figure; NOT HIDE IT like PJ's or leisure wear.

Sooo, I sent this new Sport Savvy top back via USPS today.                       

I did add a note that skirts are anticipated for the spring and summer line for tennis and golf! Hope Gary has that planned for the next show.      

Money screams; wealth whispers.