Respected Contributor

Sent a request to Gary and he acknowledged it !!

[ Edited ]

I went to Facebook and sent a message to Gary about these pants:

A346731
Denim & Co. Active Regular French Terry Straight Leg Pants w/Pockets

Now, I love the pants, but this year, they have been too large and way too long.  When did they start making pants 31 inches long in a regular size?  Plus, I ordered my regular large and had to send them back for a medium they were so big, but still had to hem them up an inch.   

I truly hope that Gary will address the sizing and length on these nice pants.  They are pricey (for me $38) for a knit pant, but when they fit, they were wonderful to wear for casual and church alike.  I wish I had ordered more two years ago, because now, they are a totally different fit, fabric and length. 

I can't imagine why the sizing continues to bounce all over the place with D& C while Gary continues to say "we change nothing".   Not true.   

He was kind enough to acknowledge my request, but, I doubt anything will come from it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sent a request to Gary and he acknowledged it !!

@Georgiagrama  How wonderful you received a response! He's a well-mannered gentleman. I would guess he will check into the difference in sizing. He seems pretty thorough in his ethics. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady. I hope so. I have really enjoyed the ones I’ve gotten in the past. A good staple and an alternative to my all time favorite two pocket stretch jeans.
Honored Contributor

That's great, I hope his response made you feel like he would 'really' investigate the issue....

Respected Contributor

Sounds like there may have been a change in manufacturer as well as a lack of quality control. It's a tossup now whether clothing/shoes ordered from shopping channels will fit. Free exchange only works if inventory is in stock.

Honored Contributor

Yes, he responded to me for a request.  Said he'd send it to his design team, but I don't expect to see it made.  It's always worth a try, though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee  He's a unique manager. Can't imagine any other Representative of a line responding to a customer. It speaks volumes about his commitment to help viewers. The more feedback he receives, the better understanding he will have of the problems. QVC tends to remove the negative Reviews on items, which skews the statistics.

This is one way Gary will have a much better handle of the pros and cons of Denim and Company. KUDOS to Gary Gobin for trying his best!! I think he will pay attention. It will be a lengthy process (D&C is a large line), but it will be worthwhile. Bear with Gary and give him credit for his diligence. It's not going to be an easy task to achieve. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Yes, he responded to me for a request.  Said he'd send it to his design team, but I don't expect to see it made.  It's always worth a try, though.  

@Foxxee 

I agree.  But, as least he knows there is a problem and won't go on a program saying there have been no changes. He will at least know now that there is indeed a problem and more people than I have commented on it in the reviews.

I'm still having a problem just wrapping my head around how much these pants were changed.  I mean, going from a 29" inseam to a 31" inseam, not to mention a large now fits like an extra large, is extreme.