Occasional Visitor

Requesting "Winter White" and "Stone" Denim & Co. Original Waiste Stretch Side Pocket Pants

Hello QVC,

I don't wear dresses or skirts so I literally live in these pants.  It would be nice to have them in a "winter white" and a "stone" color to pair up with my deep, jewel-toned tops and jackets during the fall and winter months.  I hope that you will consider this request.  

Thanks for listening,

Rosemarie    

Honored Contributor

Re: Requesting "Winter White" and "Stone" Denim & Co. Original Waiste Stretc

@rsmre    Have you tried the pale gray color available in several styles?  I find it works well with brights.  Don't think winter white is very popular as there's always a ton of it in Spring clearance sales.  I can't bring myself to wear it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I love winter white and would love to see more of it.

Regular Contributor

I second the motion on the colors ... but I'd like to add in a request for the return of the stretch woven bootcut styles in the Denim & Co pants.  Current styles are too casual, too much like "sweats", have big wide waistbands (no, not a fan at all).  Really need the original waist or leggings to be brought back in the stretch woven twills and true stretch denims.

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris Me too.........days get shorter = darkness = so Q offers dark blue - greens and standard  black.

Wouldn't ever be caught in green pants......just saying

Honored Contributor

@rsmre

For stone - check Blair. 

They have "DenimEase pull on twill pants" in stone that are similar to D&Co's. Item Number: B12725

(Personally, I think the fabric is a bit better, and the pockets are faced. And the price is considerably lower.)  

They also have denim versions .... Item Number:B12704 in three shades.