Occasional Visitor

Requesting "Winter White" and "Stone" Denim & Co. Original Waiste Stretch Side Pocket Pants

Hello QVC,

I don't wear dresses or skirts so I literally live in these pants.  It would be nice to have them in a "winter white" and a "stone" color to pair up with my deep, jewel-toned tops and jackets during the fall and winter months.  I hope that you will consider this request.  

Thanks for listening,

Rosemarie    

Honored Contributor

Re: Requesting "Winter White" and "Stone" Denim & Co. Original Waiste Stretc

@rsmre    Have you tried the pale gray color available in several styles?  I find it works well with brights.  Don't think winter white is very popular as there's always a ton of it in Spring clearance sales.  I can't bring myself to wear it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I love winter white and would love to see more of it.

Regular Contributor

I second the motion on the colors ... but I'd like to add in a request for the return of the stretch woven bootcut styles in the Denim & Co pants.  Current styles are too casual, too much like "sweats", have big wide waistbands (no, not a fan at all).  Really need the original waist or leggings to be brought back in the stretch woven twills and true stretch denims.

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris Me too.........days get shorter = darkness = so Q offers dark blue - greens and standard  black.

Wouldn't ever be caught in green pants......just saying

Honored Contributor

@rsmre

For stone - check Blair. 

They have "DenimEase pull on twill pants" in stone that are similar to D&Co's. Item Number: B12725

(Personally, I think the fabric is a bit better, and the pockets are faced. And the price is considerably lower.)  

They also have denim versions .... Item Number:B12704 in three shades. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd love to see more khaki, stone or tan options in the jeans. Dark olive as well. The grey jeans usually sell out first, so it surprises me that most of the D&Co denim only has gray and black as an alternative to the demin blue shades. Kim Gravel has a lot of stone/khaki options in her line, but her's are a lot more pricey than D&Co.

Contributor

I found "winter white" in Dennis Basso's faux suede pants last winter. Love them & they wear well with every color (peach, pink, blues, etc.)  Also looking for "stone" colored pants from many sources as those are also great neutrals (a little on the greyed-or brown-white side). For summer, I just use varried kacki-colors. 

Hope you find what you're wanting! 

Heart