Respected Contributor

Received my first D&C TSV Jeans today

This was the one where I was confused by the colors being different between the website and the presentation. The pair I received today were listed as Dark Wash on the website and the were the darkest blue pair with matching thread. The hosts were saying that the darkest blue were deep indigo.

So, today I received the dark wash and they match what the website said, which are the ones I wanted. The invoice says dark wash and they are the darkest blue with no whiskering and matching thread.

I did order a pair of the deep indigo in case the website was wrong, so I am curious to see what comes in that package.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received my first D&C TSV Jeans today

Which ones did you get, D&C has alot of styles.  And how was the fit?  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

How is the fit? @cosmic1 

Respected Contributor

The fit is good. They have ample stretch. I am an apple and the waist has enough room and the legs are not baggy around the hips. Usually, if I fit my waist, there is odd bagginess through the hips and thighs.

These were the straight leg ones that were the TSV last month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 6 pairs (different colors) of those TSV jeans. I got 3 prs in petites and another 3 prs in regulars. I plan on sending some back depending on the length. Sometimes I can wear petites, sometimes regulars and it just depends on the brand. I hope they fit. I ordered one size down b/c of the stretch and b/c some of the reviews for other EasyStretch jeans said they could go down a size so that's what I did. I like my jeans to fit snugly. Mine should be here soon.

Honored Contributor

One of mine shipped Wednesday and 3 pairs shipped yesterday.  I didn't want any with "wiskering" so some will be going back.  They had everyone totally confused over the colors and never mentioned, that I heard, anything about the fit.  Worst presentations ever. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

After I ordered amidst all the confusion of Dark Wash vs. Deep Indigo, I cancelled two weeks later.  I had no confidence in what I'd receive, and didn't want to pay the return fee.   

I have about 60 pairs of jeans, so I sure there'll be others to tempt me Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Wow, How did you cancel two weeks later? I notice if I place an order, often by 6 hours later I can't cancel it. They say it's in the process of shipping! No way! And if you order at midnight a TSV or some other item, you can't cancel it. Have to wait until 7:am and if you go later you can't cancel it. I should just not buy anything at midnight on.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered one of each in petite 18w. Was REALLY unsure about size but overall I'm happy! They're very slightly low in the rise in the back, and the waist gaps very slightly in the back; but they're still very comfortable. There's plenty of stretch but not too much. A lot of the reviews are negative, that the jeans are too short or only measure 26" instead of 27". Honestly with jeans and those wide seams I find inseams kind of hard to measure. But for me, they're not too short. Actually they're just right. Legs fit just right too. I hope these don't shrink! Because then I might not be so happy with the fit.

Theyre not a lightweight fabric. They feel very sturdy. So I might not want to wear these on a hot, humid day! But for fall and winter I think they'll be great.

I really like the darkest blue color. Hope it doesn't fade too much.

Also I like the straight leg. It's a really nice and flattering change from the skinny.