Valued Contributor

Re: Please give necklines some love

Funny thing to have just yesterday described my neckline wish and Voila! here it is today on the Denim&Co. show.  This looks like just what I wanted.  A295735

I ordered it with some trepidation about the fabric. Because of the rayon content, I am assuming the fabric is on the thin side which I cannot wear because I'm overweight.  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

The few times they tried to finesse the neck lines they haven’t been all that great. The TSV a few years ago with the thick band of stitching looked like something left over from a hidden corner of Sears and went straight to clearance. I have the gauze peasant top with flower embroidery and like it, but when I ordered 2 others last year had to send them back for quality and fit issues. Maybe it’s just me, but I am fine with a simple crew neck tee.

Super Contributor

I will never understand long sleeved tops with wide open necklines.  If it's cool enough to need long sleeves, then it's certainly too cool for low v-necks or other skin revealing necklines. That's like wearing sandals with a heavy winter coat. Makes no sense. I know lots don't like crew necks but I want to be warm.  And I certainly want pajamas that come up closer around my neck.  There are shawl collars and mandarin collars and many other styles that could be stylish as well as warm.