Occasional Contributor

Hi Gary,

For those of us who are barely five feet tall, it is disappointing to see how few petite tunics are offered.

And, Denim & Co. has many tunics of all kinds in regular length.

And, as an aside, are Denim & Co duets a thing of the past?  There has not been a new one introduced in ages. 

Perhaps I am the only customer who finds them a great option...but, I think there might be others who miss them too.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comments.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PETITE TUNICS / DUET TOPS?

I don't know much about D & C but 27 inches on me seem like tunics to me and I am the same height as you.

Honored Contributor

Yes, there have been some duets shown in the recent past.  You need to check "Items recently on Air" on the same day as D&C shows.  Contact Gary on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I heard Gary mention to a caller that many more petite items were on the way for the upcoming season.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am petite too....and noticed when they showed the lace jacket the other day (TSV) even though it was petite the sleeves looked "long".............i still think alot of the clothes in petite offered on QVC are not fully measured petite...

(arms, length, middle areas,crouch)..........so hard to determine what will actually fit.....and i too, am tired of the long tunics, sweaters,etc....

I also wish Gary would offer more variety...once he does something that seems successful it is shoved down our throats............stripes, huge prints, stand up collars, zippers, bootleg pants.......finding so much less to order in that line....it has been quite a while......going more and more to local stores....