Frequent Contributor

I usualy wear an XL in D&C but the tops that are made of the heavenly jersey are always too big and I have to exchange for  L. Has anyone else found this to happen to them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ? ON D&C HEAVENLY JERSEY

My method to order and avoid returns and exchanges is to know my own measurements--bust, waist, hips, inseam-- and look at the garment measurements listed for (nearly) every item.  Garment measurements close to my own body sizes assure a good fit almost always.

I'm a 1X in most D&Co tops and bottoms and I have not found the heavenly jersey garments to run large. The 1X usually works for me. I only size down for D&Co outerwear. Jackets/coats seem to be cut very generously. 

Hope you can use the specific garment measurement details to find just the right fit for you.  Enjoy your new clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it really depends on the garment.  I haven't found HJ to be any saggier than most fabrics, if that's what you're asking,

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

The actual garment measurements are listed so you can easily check the sizes before buying.  Should be no problem choosing the correct size. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a couple of Heavenly jersey tops. They felt more like a stretchy flannel to me.