Valued Contributor

I would really love if Denim &Co. made nightgowns and robes. Especially summer ones. They are hard to find especially as I get older. All I see are pajamas and nightshirts. They could easily add that to their line. 

Honored Contributor

Eileen West makes the best nightware going.  Google it.  It is expensive but lasts years and years and is wonderful to wear. 

Honored Contributor

Check out Macy's.  Charter Club and Miss Elaine have nightgowns.

Why depend on QVC when there are other retailers who sell what you're looking for????

Honored Contributor

I wear nothing but Miss Elaine gowns but would love some robes.  I'm still wearing a beach cover up from a couple years ago as a summer robe.  Could use a new one for summer and winter too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

In the summer I wear long "caftans" & long satin kimonos.  I perfer the long caftans because I can wear them around the house as well as when I am out & about.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I wear D&C, Isaac, LOGO and GILI knit dresses as nightdre...

I wear D&C, Isaac, LOGO and GILI knit dresses as nightdresses. Comfy, breathable fabric. Work great for me.
Honored Contributor

Check out Vermont Country Store, they have lovely gowns and matching robes. They are pricey, but as another poster said they last forever. I buy a new one every year and I have a nice collection.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think that's a great idea!

Super Contributor

I have fell in love with MUK LUKS.   they would make excellent nightgowns and they have good price points!    I would love to see gowns too!    Knee length or slightly above knee! 

Regular Contributor

I have purchased Adonna cotton summer night gowns from J C penney for years. I just add to my collection when needed. I just got rid of a gown from about 15 years ago as it was faded.