Contributor

Okay, so what do I do now that my favorite D&C pant is no longer offered? What replaces the A53351 side pocket pant I have been wearing for the past 20 years? Granted they were no longer the quality of the first pants I bought, in many many colors. Used to be I could order 5 pairs, all same size but different colors and have no problems. The past 5, 6, 7 years there is such inconsistency it's awful. 5 pairs all size medium yet different colors, one is too short, one is too small, one is too large, one might be perfect, having to return is too pricey for me.

And the spandex no longer is the quality of the past. A pair might last one year before they stretch out so badly they are unwearable. Years ago they would last 3 or 4 years or just wear out an fade before having to relegate to the "work in yard" bin. And the current prices! WTH??? $50 and $60  for D&C pants & shorts? No wonder the Q is losing customers. Any way, is there a replacement for this item that doesn't break the bank? Hate having to go to a store & try on 10 pairs of pants to find a right fit that is comfortable. Any help here? TIA

Honored Contributor

@Blackeyedsusan @Replacements should be in this April. The original company that made the pants for Q went out of business and Q has found a new company to make them. 

Contributor

nks for the info.Re: Need a replacement

Thanks for the info. Just hope they are of the same quality and material as those of years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

A friend almost always wears a pant from L L Bean that (to me) looks the same.  Usually blue?  No idea of price.

Contributor

Well, I just saw what I guess is the replacement for the pants I have been wearing and a fan of for 15+ years. 

Almost the same name BUT..... they are now more than $50!! WTH????

That is double what they used to be, DOUBLE.

Yes I know everything under the sun has gone up in price but over $50! I will NOT be purchasing  at that price no matter how much I loved them, It's robbery to put it nicely.