Super Contributor

Message to Gary: bring back original beech pant

I looked on the tag on my original beech pant - regular length.  The item number is A305631.  You must have the pattern specs for these.  Of these original I purchased many pairs (including the green/black palm and coral/brown floral) and loved them.  Others too loved this version.  
On the next go-around, please go back to the sizing and style of the original.  I, and others, were disappointed with this last offering regarding length being off and not so great patterns.  I acknowledge that over 100,000 were sold but I am not the only one who may say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".  
Thanks for listening.

Honored Contributor

Re: Message to Gary: bring back original beech pant

@Tshirtgal It's my understanding that vendors don't visit these forums.

You can post a message to Gary or direct message him on FB about the beach pants:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc

Valued Contributor

I agree Gary - these TSV beach pants that were sold this past week are NOT the same as the original ones when you started this style.  The original ones had cargo pockets and were not as big in the legs as these new one.  Unfortunately I bought the white but will send back because I also don't need pockets on the side with all this material of the pants.....to much - sad

Honored Contributor

The pair with the cargo pockets were not my favorite nor were last years version with the slits at the bottom of the leg

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I don't know how you've managed to get your recent TSV pants.  I ordered mine 2 days before they were presented and they're still sitting in processing, not that I'm in a rush to wear them to the Rio Grande Beach.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Tshirtgal It's my understanding that vendors don't visit these forums.

If they want to know what potential buyers really think of their "fashions" (Denim&Co. is NOT "fashion") they should read these boards.