Honored Contributor

🚨Jayne Brown this cough drop! HTH🚨

[ Edited ]

Dear Jayne Brown

i couldn’t help but notice that you were perhaps in distress today during the Denim and Company show from a stubborn cough.

The drops are”On Guard” by “doTerra”

and I do have to mortgage our house to buy them, but these have stopped my cough. The cough I get after an URI has been staying around for 6 months of the year due to sinus problems, and these do the trick.

4D40A43F-E2DF-486C-88FC-ED7B5AD4440B.jpeg

Good luck, HTH and I hope you feel better!🧡

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Re: 🚨Jayne Brown this cough drop! HTH🚨

@LTT1

That was thoughtful of you @LTT1 

I really like the DoTerras, but they are really expensive.  I used to shell out $15.00, but then they jacked that price up.   I went to the local candy store and bought Atomic Fireballs hopingthey would help.  They are hot and make my nose run!!  Can't use them at work though. 

I do like these a lot.  They are recommended for speakers and  singers (and even smokers).  hey taste a bit like licorice. TD1a.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @LTT1, that was very thoughtful of you!

Where do you get these?

I've had terrible coughing spells already and always carry something for when I am instructing my classes. Not too bad, lately, though, because now I also sip green tea.

But thanks for your suggestion. I wrote down the brand & 

name!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa@Elri

What happened is my stylist offered to let me try one...and the relief was great!

She just happened to have a bag on hand to sell to me (at wholesale price) so I haven’t gone a day without these.

I purchase them through Amazon for quick shipping and eBay for the lowest $.

Also, I like the “silver” cough drops on A and may try to switch. Those are not nearly as effective though.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Fisherman's Friend is my go-to cough drop. They are sold at the grocery store. They open my nose and clear the back of my throat quickly.