Respected Contributor

Re: Irratic sizing............ I give up.......I AM TIRED OF RETURNS!!

[ Edited ]

I am finished as well!  I bought several items during the 48 hour fall fashion preview about a month or so ago.  I sent every single item back.  Some were too big and some were too small.  I had seven packages to return.  Multiply that times $6.95 to return!  Sometimes it is convenient to shop from QVC but not for clothing.  No more!!

ETA:  I am sure most of us do read the size charts!  I ordered five mock neck tunics from Denim & Co.  I read the size chart and remained true to my size.  NONE of the five fit the same!  I just don't understand how the same size in the same item can be inconsistent. 

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I can't remember the last time I returned clothing due to sizing.  I study the click here chart before I purchase.

I buy mostly D&C and rarely return anything because I study the garment measurements before I buy.  I can't stand to browse in stores so most of my clothing comes from the Q.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I agree!!!  I am returning alot. I wish QVC would further define garments in the sizing for that item.

I am a curvy lady. I have a small in comparison to my hips waist. I also have a 44" chest but my shoulders are very narrow.

How do you measure how wide your shoulders are?

How do you measure you rise ?

They show us hip bust and waist. but most of us know how to do that.

A place for definitioms of fit terms mayhelp.  

Trusted Contributor

Add me to the list of the people that have given up!  Many of my favorite tops are from QVC, and probably 2-3 years old.  When I find something interesting, I ALWAYS check the size chart...Big Joke!  I have returned so many items (shoes included) that it is no longer worth it to me.  I have shopped with QVC since the 80s.  I realize times change and companies have to answer to investors, but it is just not worth it to me.  I have had luck with most jewelry and beauty items, but my purchases are WAY down.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that sizing is inconsistent, but I do pay close attention to the click here measurements and if the garment I receive doesn't match up with those, then I call CS and return it on their dime.  If everyone would do this, then maybe the Q would have better quality control in place.