Contributor

Re: I’ve Not Been Impressed With D&Co New Styles And Quality As Of Late

Ditto for me.  D&Co has gone downhill.  Haven’t purchased anything from D&Co in at least 2 years. They discontinued all the styles I loved. It is now frumpy and floral and short sleeves. Sales have to be way down, so you’d think QVC would realize the customers don’t like the product.  Sad, because at one time the line was great.  

New Contributor

Add me to the list that thinks the styles are frumpy. Not caring for the shades offered either. Strange coloring.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@borntoshop525 wrote:

I agree 100 percent!  I just bought 10 tee shirts at Kohl's with 30% off and free shipping.  I used to love Denim & Co but the fabric choices are so ugly that i wouldn't consider buying them, plus the fit is so off  you never know what you are going to get.  You have to pay shipping coming and returning.  I'm done. 

On the other hand, I was in Kohl's today for the first time in ages and didn't see one thing worth trying on.  Thin, cheap material and  horrible designs.   Of course, I haven't bought any clothes from QVC in over a decade for the same reasons and more.

Respected Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@fthunt @Winkk  It’s sad because Denim & Co used to be great quality, up-to-date designs, and reasonably priced. It seems like within a year and a half all that has changed. I’m thankful Martha still makes quality tops & blouses that are stylish, and hold up wash after wash.😊👚

I used to buy a lot of Denim & Co.  I don't care for all the prints (just not my thing).  D&C doesn't seem to hold up or fit as well as it used to.  I actually have an old D&C tunic I got many, many years ago.  Fits better, looks better, and lasts longer than my newer items.

Contributor

Denim & Co. should change its name to Spandex & Co. They used to offer a lot of high quality 100% cotton tops. Now the vast majority have spandex which makes them feel heavy and rubbery and look clingy, which I can't stand, especially in warm weather.

I do like tunics because I'm very long-waisted. But I see few that I consider true tunics that aren't also adulterated with spandex, so I rarely buy D&Co. tops anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

The high cost of  low end clothing has stopped me from ordering from QVC  Also the shipping and handling  and late or no shipping information and the very bad CS. Back in the day I used to order Linea but, no more. And I have not missed it not one bit.

Honored Contributor

I've been quite happy with Gary and his "frumpy" designs.  You can beat the quality or variety offered by D&C.  Thankfully there are thousands of women who agree with me.  I didn't especially care for all the florals offered this spring but that trend was seen across all brands.  Fortunately, I finally was able to purchase some abstract designs which are beautiful.

Gary and Carolyn are a great, very entertaining team.  Love them together.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

I like the quality and styles of Martha Stewart’s blouses & tops much better. Hers are more expensive, but they wash really well.

@Ketra. How many plain, square shaped, denim tops do you need?  They all look just alike.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

My closet used to be full of D&C - haven't bought anything in a year or more except for 2 pairs of those popular pants.  I still say it's time for Gary to go.

It has been longer for me, and I used to love the line....still have a few separates from years ago that wear like iron.

Trusted Contributor

I have nothing against Gary and like Carolyn a lot, but unfortunately I dislike most of the clothes anymore.  To me they look like the plain items one can purchase at Walmart or Kohls.  The fabric looks bad as well.  Once in a while they show a cute top but since I do not watch the shows live they are sold out.  Oh well, I save money that way.  Love INC at Macy's, Talbots and Soft Surroundings .