Trusted Contributor

I’ve Not Been Impressed With D&Co New Styles And Quality As Of Late

I like the quality and styles of Martha Stewart’s blouses & tops much better. Hers are more expensive, but they wash really well.

Respected Contributor

Re: I’ve Not Been Impressed With D&Co New Styles And Quality As Of Late

I'm happy that you found a line that you like!

Respected Contributor

I have not been impressed by any of their clothes lately.  Can't remember the last time I bought something with out sending it back.

Esteemed Contributor

My closet used to be full of D&C - haven't bought anything in a year or more except for 2 pairs of those popular pants.  I still say it's time for Gary to go.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt @Winkk  It’s sad because Denim & Co used to be great quality, up-to-date designs, and reasonably priced. It seems like within a year and a half all that has changed. I’m thankful Martha still makes quality tops & blouses that are stylish, and hold up wash after wash.😊👚

Esteemed Contributor

I know that Gary is well loved and such a nice person. That being said, I don't care for his designs at all! Denim & Co. is now frumpy and unappealing. Everything is a pull-on pant, big flowers or not stylish at all. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I must agree with you. I recently wrote a post about all the tunics being offered. We recently had a TSV tunic and now today on QVC2, another tunic. It did not look flattering on the models. Just yesterday I went to Kohl’s with a 30% coupon and snagged 3 new tops and a jean jacket for under $50. I used to really like D&C and thought it was affordable, not so much. I’ll stick with the sales at Kohl’s and Macy’s. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think since Gary became the designer, D & C has gone downhill.  I wonder what his credentials are.  He doesn't impress me as a designer at all.  I wish they would leave him out of presentations.  He adds nothing.  My opinion.

Occasional Contributor

I agree 100 percent!  I just bought 10 tee shirts at Kohl's with 30% off and free shipping.  I used to love Denim & Co but the fabric choices are so ugly that i wouldn't consider buying them, plus the fit is so off  you never know what you are going to get.  You have to pay shipping coming and returning.  I'm done. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I think since Gary became the designer, D & C has gone downhill.  I wonder what his credentials are.  He doesn't impress me as a designer at all.  I wish they would leave him out of presentations.  He adds nothing.  My opinion.

I agree - especially when he and Carolyn are on together. It becomes all about them.