Valued Contributor

I do hope Gary sees the negative reviews on

A299329 and A299328. He was so excited about these new jean. Well, I ordered a pair and returned them after trying them on. They were so far off the measurements I thought I had been sent the wrong item. In the how timeless jeans I order a x-small and have no problem with sizing. I can only order this size because of the elastic waist. That way they fit my legs and thighs. I could barely get my foot through the bottom of the leg. They were awful. I read the reviews of the others who ordered and most were bad. I will stick to the ones I usually order and won't falll for the hype about new items. And no advice to contact Gary on facebook because I will not go that route.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I do hope Gary sees the negative reviews on

allaries wrote:

A299329 and A299328. He was so excited about these new jean. Well, I ordered a pair and returned them after trying them on. They were so far off the measurements I thought I had been sent the wrong item. In the how timeless jeans I order a x-small and have no problem with sizing. I can only order this size because of the elastic waist. That way they fit my legs and thighs. I could barely get my foot through the bottom of the leg. They were awful. I read the reviews of the others who ordered and most were bad. I will stick to the ones I usually order and won't falll for the hype about new items. And no advice to contact Gary on facebook because I will not go that route.

@allaries, you don't have to use Facebook to get a message through to Gary.  QVC still communicates via emails sent from this website.  You can send one to Gary by using the form on the contact us page.  There is a web staffer who then directs those emails to the appropriate department. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't be too hard on Gary because I think he's really trying to offer qvc customers a cute alternative to the more expensive jeans that are out there. I have always purchased Levi's and I can tell you that the pull on style jean with their brand was really terrible recently. Sizing was all over the place.  The only thing different is they have a longer inseam then 30".  I think a 30" inseam for regulars is way too short although great for petites who want to wear a heel.  I need at least a 31 -1/2" inseam and so will always pass on his jeans that are shorter than that. These jeans are not advertised as ankle pants but should be and I have plenty of those. 

Trusted Contributor

Gary has said multiple times he reads every single review on the message boards, and under each clothing item.

He probably reads every review he can find anywhere, because he seems very dedicated to making women happy with the clothes.

I am sure he will read it all. I give him props, he really tries hard to bring new items. It is better than the old days when we saw proverbial the barn jacket that became a standing joke on here. I think they finally took that barn jacket out of circulation Smiley Happy

Anyone who has been here for eons remembers the barn jacket jokes and banter about it haha

Respected Contributor

QVC would do better to have real clearance sales to get rid of stuff that isn't moving. Instead they rely on easy pay. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought these jeans and I thought they were the best I’ve ever ordered from QVC! In fact, I went back online and ordered another pair while they had my size. They fit extraordinarily well. I do wish they were 29” inseam instead of 30”, but I can make the 30” inseam work.

Honored Contributor

QVC needs to quit accepting flawed merchandise from their Chinese manufactuers then try to palm it off on trusting customers.  I normally wear a petite size but recently have gotten jeans that are so short in the rise that I can't walk across the room without having to hike them up.  Why do they even sell this merchandise?  I guess they make a small profit on s&h fees, but it destroys customer goodwill.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Anyone who has been here for eons remembers the barn jacket jokes and banter about it haha

Woman LOL   I remember the barn jacket jokes, and the "heathered pantsuit", too!! 

Respected Contributor

Yes, sizing is very off. I ordered a pair of black twill pants and one in the jean material. The twills shrunk more than an inch in length the first wash and the jeans are huge; I wore them to the grocery store and were afraid they would fall off; seriously, they just kept getting larger the longer I wore them. I sent back the twills and should have sent back both. The twills also picked up every piece of thread, lint, or fuzz. Horrible, stiff fabric. I so wanted to like these pants as the original side pocket pants are too short in the regular and too long in the tall.

Contributor

The barn jacket and the jokes ... boy, that brought back some memeories :-(