Honored Contributor

Re: I'M SORRY BUT.............................

@ECBG wrote:

Watching tonight, I was amazed at the shirt with all the wide horizontal stripes.  I don't care to do that! Smiley Frustrated

@ECBG  ITA.   Can you imagine a host standing up and saying that shirt was flattering?   It made some of the models look like the broad side of a barn.   Hosts must be blind. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Watching tonight, I was amazed at the shirt with all the wide horizontal stripes.  I don't care to do that! Smiley Frustrated

@ECBG  ITA.   Can you imagine a host standing up and saying that shirt was flattering?   It made some of the models look like the broad side of a barn.   Hosts must be blind. 

@Kachina624,I agree but hosts aren't blind.  Undoubtedly, they know better.  They're selling.  Pure and simple.

Honored Contributor

@Freebird633 wrote:

Mayve it's me but it seems since Gary came on with the hosts that's when I noticed the prices really increased, I guess they have to cover his salary.  I do not dislike Gary but I do not think he brings anything to the shows. Smiley Sad

@Freebird633Gary definately needs to watch the "What NOT To Wear" reruns also.

Esteemed Contributor

I just find the styling of D&C clothes the last two years or so really unattractive....and i used to buy D & C alot in years past...............to me they look alot like fashions you can buy in a cheaper bargain store with prices way too high.  And the stripes and large bold flowery prints complement very few.........and very little real style anymore...more boxy, etc.

And i always feel bad when CG has on these stripe shirts are wild prints and says how trimming then look on everyone..........not true...........CG had a asymetrical cardigan on the other day that was huge looking on her and points hung down to her knees and repeated a number of times how thin it made her look.....