Valued Contributor

How Comfy is now just Comfy?

I really love the how comfy jeans and pants.  I noticed they have not been around for a while but this week saw a how comfy jacket and now a "comfy" pair of pull on jeans that I just bought.  I hope I like them. I preter sizes to be s m or L or 1x rather than numbered sizes.  Have not watched the presentation.  I think they will go quickly.  Colors not so good, in my opinion except the dark wash.  

Honored Contributor

Re: How Comfy is now just Comfy?

@toriaWhat they said in the presentation is that this pant has a leg that's more slender than the HowComfy was.  That's good for me because one of the reasons I like any jean is that the leg is trimmer than a real trouser, most of which have too much tihgh for me.  We agree about the colors although if I hadn't recently found a tan bottom locally, I would order one of the broans.

Respected Contributor

@toria Thanks for posting this, I missed the presentation. I like the How Comfy line too & wear the heck out of the 2 pairs of crops I have & was so disappointed when I couldn't get them anymore. Fingers crossed the quality & fit is the same.

Respected Contributor

@toria Darn, my color & size sold out. Hope you & others will post how they compare to the original How Comfy....I'll be watching, TIA.

Occasional Contributor

Except no zipper/button waist - instead had the how smooth waist which I prefer, I couldn't tell much difference in the old and new "how comfy".  Which means I sent my order back.  If you liked the old, you will probably like the new.

Frequent Contributor

This is probably a repeat and I am sorry. I have been gone for two years. I want the how comfy from 2010-2011 time frame. The pull up variety. I bought so many but they are wearing out. I have tried all the D & C  comfy jeans and nothing was good. Some were to tight in the waist, matter of fact most were. I wear a 1X and I was discouraged having to order a size 24 because of how they were being made. The older jeans had a thin stretchy waist that was very flexible. It is sad to keep trying all the jeans on QVC and not finding anything other than return shipping costs.