Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gripe,rant for ALL fashions :(

OTOH, it does show what can be done with basic pieces.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

WHY oh WHY do they cover up tops or dresses or whatever they happen to be selling with a jacket,scarf,belt or pocketbook or whatever else they may have handy???

We cannot see the real fit of an item if it is all covered up by something............

For example ,todays Denim& Co sleeveless top.(A291633) The model was wearing a denim jacket over it! how can we see if the sleeveless underarm part  covers our bras????   Smiley Sad

Are all the darn stylests there dumb or just wanna be fashion directors??????

I noticed the same thing yesterday with the C Wonder dress.............EVERYONE had some kind of coverup.....

that always tells me there are issues with the dress and i really didn't think any of the hosts looked good in it....odd pocket stuck there, weird hemline, etc..

Esteemed Contributor

LOl... Did you ladies know that we need a stylist on QVC to tell us how to dress ... we would not know to throw on a jacket or add a scarf? I mean really,Woman Wink what we poor ladies do without these QVC fashion stylists.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I totally agree, they hide sleeves with jackets, sweaters shrugs, none  of which I wear.   then put a huge lumpy scarf to hide the neckline.  Also some models with long hair hide necklines, esp in the back, and shoulder detail.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Pull the hair back so the garment can be seen.

Don't knot anything in the front. We cannot see the item well if knotted, and hardly anyone wears things that way anyway. 

Contributor

I agree 100%! Also, when will we have some normal sized models? I appreciate Maria and Pam but they are not 1X. Also the petites are ridiculously tiny, even XXS hangs on them. Really? I can't see how an XL or 1X is going to look on my 5"2' frame. Way too many XXS models. I know the clothes look better but I need to "see" them on someone like me!

Super Contributor

OK, Heres my rant on fashion.  I really can't stand when the fashion line, whether its Demin & Co., or Quacker Factory, or Susan Graver, They have all the pants on the rack and they show one pant, full lenght and then the host has so many that all the can show of the other colors is about and inch.   For the price that they expect us to spend you would think that they could pull it off the rack.  The host pinches teal, they tells us its alot like dk turq, the pinches dk turq.  Really for $39.50 plus tax could we see it.  Some times I feel like its QVC Radio...Smiley Happy