Honored Contributor

What an odd pairing.  Katrine is very professional and knows fashion but doesn't understand the informality and fun that is Denim & Co.  I think it's time for Gary to whip out his squirrel.  She'd probably pass out.  She needs to relax and get over herself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just turned it on...love Gary!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'm laughing so hard I literally snorted!

I never thought I'd see the phrase "time for Gary to whip out his squirrel" in the forum!!!!

Thanks - I needed that!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

What an odd pairing.  Katrine is very professional and knows fashion but doesn't understand the informality and fun that is Denim & Co.  I think it's time for Gary to whip out his squirrel.  She'd probably pass out.  She needs to relax and get over herself.

I know we all see things differently, and that's great.  I like Gary with anyone except Carolyn. To me he seems more relaxed without her bossy attitude. Different strokes as they say. 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    LOL.  I think Gary thrives on being bossed.  He's not shy, if he didn't like it, I'm sure he'd tell Carolyn privately to knock it off.  They're like an old married couple.

Respected Contributor

I think Katrina and Gary are working very well together.  Katrina is always so well prepared.  They are having fun together and Katrina, IMHO, is never in to herself!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1    LOL.  I think Gary thrives on being bossed.  He's not shy, if he didn't like it, I'm sure he'd tell Carolyn privately to knock it off.  They're like an old married couple.

I figure that as long as they move the merch. Gary will go along.  I just can't watch, and that's ok, many do.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I think Katrina and Gary are working very well together.  Katrina is always so well prepared.  They are having fun together and Katrina, IMHO, is never in to herself!

@stellabystarlight    IMO she's boring.  I surely didn't think Gary was enjoying himself.  We have a bunch of goofball hosts; Katrina is the other extreme.  She needs to lighten up.

Respected Contributor

Kachina, I do not share your opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

@stellabystarlight    IMO she's boring.  I surely didn't think Gary was enjoying himself.  We have a bunch of goofball hosts; Katrina is the other extreme.  She needs to lighten up.

@Kachina624  @stellabystarlight I like Katrina very much and IMO she does a great job.  I don't watch to be entertained by goofball hosts and having fun.  I want information without antics so I can make an informed decision.  I hope they don't ruin her like they have so many.