Trusted Contributor

Re: Gary What Happened to the Full Elastic Waist Pull On Denim Jeans?

@Hippiified wrote:

I'm thinking you might like this waistband 

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Flexibelle-Petite-Pull-On-Knit-Jeggings.product.A284898.html?...

I have her 5-pocket jeans and the material is so soft and they stretch out and recover well.  In Kim Gravel, I wear at least one size smaller than my logo and d&c.

These also come in Regular.

"Hipplified" I did order these jeans.  When I ordered my regular size I got them on but really had to squeeze over my tummy, but fit everywhere else really nice.  Was just not comfortable with struggling so hard over tummy fit.

I exchanged for one size larger and they fit great in tummy, but I still get that bit of extra material starting from where my leg begins.  Not as bad as some D & Co leggings though.  I decided I will keep the larger size and see if my tailor can just take them in on one side in the area with extra material.  If not, will keep anyhow.

These jeggings just came in a new color "deep teal" so I ordered that too.  Not sure if you have seen the new color.  That show was on QVC2, and the video shows the new color.

Again, thank you so much for all your help.  I think this is the best I will do in jeans fit.  I really have a lot of extra weight in abdomen; a real problem.

Happy shopping to all.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LogoFan

If you are looking for the "how timeless" pant/Jean I believe it is being shown on air right now. QVC LIVE

A30843

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-%22How-Timeless%22-Petite-Stretch-Boot-Cut-Pants-w-Side-Pockets.prod...

Lovestoteach, I already have plenty of bootcut leggings from D & Co A01724 (which I see are now being elimninated).  Appreciate your thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I'm thinking you might like this waistband 

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Flexibelle-Petite-Pull-On-Knit-Jeggings.product.A284898.html?...

I have her 5-pocket jeans and the material is so soft and they stretch out and recover well.  In Kim Gravel, I wear at least one size smaller than my logo and d&c.

These also come in Regular.

Hipplified, thanks so much.  I have the petite flexibelle jeggings and they are the closest I have come to a jean in a very long time.  Unlike some others, I actually had to size up one size.  They fit great except for just a small bit of extra material in hip/thigh area.  Hoping my tailor can take these in for a really nice smooth fit.  Not sure though because tailor may not be able to open side seam to take it in.

Not only that, but both Logo and now D & Co have come out with a pull on legging/jean and I am trying both.  Skeptical about Logo because lots of reviews on year old version indicate they could not get these on and just did not work.  The Denim & Co I just saw yesterday are comparable to my old Denim & Co leggings and the petite length is perfect for me.  If anyone is interested, item # is A295500 for the petite denim & separate # for twill version in black, brown and gray.

Anyhow, thanks again for directing me to Belle by Kim Gravel.  Love the feel of the fabric.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry Gary, forgot to send you a thanks for the full elastic waist in the new leggings in my lst post here.  Appreciate it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan  

You are so right!  The flexabelle jeggings did run small.  I even ordered my regular size, and they were hard to pull up and fit too tight everywhere.  Sent back and didn't reorder.  I may go back for one size up; yes, I like the teal color.  Glad you liked the fabric!  Also I just saw these new and thinking of ordering

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Petite-Tummy-Control-Prime-Stretch-Denim-Jeans.product.A294266...

Have you tried WWC before?

Occasional Visitor

Re: w What Happened to the Full Elastic Waist Pull On Denim Jeans?

Gary: Please bring back A199468 pull on denim boot cut pants. They really are the best and most comfortable. I have a few pairs left but it's time you brought them back. I wear the petite and cannot find them anywhere!

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan 

I sincerely doubt that Gary reads the forums, however he has a safe "business" FB through Q where he will answer you and be aware of your issue.

https://www.facebook.com/ggobendco/