Trusted Contributor

Gary What Happened to the Full Elastic Waist Pull On Denim Jeans?

The only option left is the bootcut version which is very limited.  I have issues with getting those other elastic waist pants over abdominal/hip area.  I do not want to hear about how I have to shimmy things over the hips and all will be fine. This does not work for some of us.  I have been buying most of my pants/leggings from Logo line.  However, she does not make a pull on denim legging with her version of elastic 2-3" waist which does work.  Can you do something like Logo version in the waist if not the full elastic? Would appreciate it.  I have no straight leg jeans and definitely cannot wear zip front because of issues. Hope you hear this. Ladies please do not suggest I go to Facebook, I do not use it. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Re: Gary What Happened to the Full Elastic Waist Pull On Denim Jeans?

@LogoFan  I believe you are looking for A53351 which are available in denim, actually bleached denim, indigo which is a denim fabric and dark indigo denim.  I believe there's also a medium denim but can't seem to find that color in the quick glance I did for colors.

There are the full elastic waist pant I remember, the one's above referenced are definitely denim material and the balance of colors are twill.

Hope that helps.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@LogoFan  I believe you are looking for A53351 which are available in denim, actually bleached denim, indigo which is a denim fabric and dark indigo denim.  I believe there's also a medium denim but can't seem to find that color in the quick glance I did for colors.

There are the full elastic waist pant I remember, the one's above referenced are definitely denim material and the balance of colors are twill.

Hope that helps.

Hi Just Bling.  Thanks for the tip.  I actually have a few pair of these in petite version.  They are the closest to jeans I am looking for.  Unfortunately, they do not fit me very good.  A lot of extra fabric in hip area that is just not the clean look I am looking for.

Appreciate your advice.  Hoping that Denim & Co will atleast bring in one slim leg pull on jean with full elastic.  I should probably request that Lori Goldstein do the same.  Her pants/leggings fit me smooth and great all of the time.  Heard she did do some pull on denim leggings in past, but discontinued for all the the jeans she is now doing.  Unfortunately, they are all zip front.

Thanks so much.

Respected Contributor

@LogoFan    Here's some more numbers for you to look at.

A256865

A281115

A256864

A262785

A278430

A282385

A265906

A281116

A283794

A289783

A291078

A287099

All pull on, all elastic waist around and holy smokes, I had no idea the LOGO jeans were that expensive but if they fit, that's all that counts.

Hopefully you'll find something out of these item numbers.

Trusted Contributor

Just Bling you really went the extra mile and I appreciate that.  I investigated these and for various reasons, including they did not have the full elastic waist I was referring to, or my size was not available, the waist extension on the pull on flat elastic waist did not extend enough to work for me, and my size was not available.  There were a few I thought I may be able to try, then found that they had zipper at leg bottom and were too long so could not be shortened.

I will probably have to give up unless I accidentally find something some day that works.

Trusted Contributor

Gary, just noticed that the last version of the full elastic waist in bootcut is now on clearance.  Guess that will disappear also.

Want to make one final suggestion.  Perhaps Denim & Co can get together with Lori Goldstein and come up with a version of flat elastic band pull on jeans with the 10% spandex she uses.  Seems like the relaxed waist measurement with your flat elastic band jeans do not extend anywhere near the expansion with the full elastic waist jeans that have disappeared.

Logo pants are a great fit.  Unfortunately, there is no pull on denim jean or denim legging available in that clothing line.

Hopefully someone will look into this.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I too used to  use elastic waist jeans and still have some left in the closet.  But over time I found the newer versions that pull on seem to work for me.  They stretch just enough and I am totally satisfied.  I was finding that the older the jeans got the less reliable the elastics were.  And because of the hype and advertising I think the IN manufacturers did not want to be caught selling the so-called Granny Jeans with the Granny Waist.  Personally if it fits better wear it. But I see certain styles not being made anymore because of demand cycles. 

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking you might like this waistband 

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Flexibelle-Petite-Pull-On-Knit-Jeggings.product.A284898.html?...

I have her 5-pocket jeans and the material is so soft and they stretch out and recover well.  In Kim Gravel, I wear at least one size smaller than my logo and d&c.

These also come in Regular.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all for helpful suggestions.  "Hipplified" I think I may try the KIm Gravel jeggings because of the 8% spandex and the waistband that appears to give a lot.  Most comments indicate they sized down.  I would stay with my regular size to begin with and see what happens.  Thanks so much for your suggestion; I had not seen these before.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan

If you are looking for the "how timeless" pant/Jean I believe it is being shown on air right now. QVC LIVE

A30843

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-%22How-Timeless%22-Petite-Stretch-Boot-Cut-Pants-w-Side-Pockets.prod...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~