Occasional Contributor

Gary- A special request, PLEASE!

Gary- Years ago, D&C had a nice pullover sweater I bought that seemed like a knockoff of a Ralph Lauren style. The one I had was tan with an American flag knitted in the front of it. They also came in navy blue, red and white. I loved my tan one and wore it out! Would you please look into bringing this or something similar back? It looked great with denim jeans! And with 2020 being an election year, it seems timely for this style. The sweater I had was cotton, but a blend would also be nice! Thanks, Gary, in advance!
I love Denim& Co.!
Honored Contributor

Re: Gary- A special request, PLEASE!

@Expo I doubt the vendors read these forums.

You can post a message to Gary at:

facebook.com/gary goben for qvc

and you don't need a FB account to post there. He DOES read those questions and requests that are posted there!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much. I will try, but I know nothing about FB. I’m a dinosaur!😕
QVC Customer Care

@Expo wrote:
Thank you so much. I will try, but I know nothing about FB. I’m a dinosaur!😕

@Expo    I will be happy to pass along this request for you, consider it done :-) 

Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

I'm also a dinosour and don't know anything about Facebook.  I wish Gary would at least READ our requests here.

I would like more woven, button down big shirts and camp shirts in some lovely prints.  D& C has many lovely prints in their t-shirts, but I prefer blouses, and wish the t-shirt prints could be put on blouses, too.