Honored Contributor

For those that love Denim & Co Knit Terry

Is anyone else patiently waiting for A254819 to be restocked? This top is one of my staples in my closet Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: For those that love Denim & Co Knit Terry

[ Edited ]

Yay!!!! The colors are just starting to be restocked!!! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Wearing french terry to me is like wearing a towel in the summer. Much too hot for me. Much hate. JMHO.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

Wearing french terry to me is like wearing a towel in the summer. Much too hot for me. Much hate. JMHO.  

@apple1964  I love the material and I have personal summers every day...LOL These tops breath wonderfully.

As a matter of fact, at the 11:50 mark of the video, the caller states the top actually has a cooling effect. I could not have said it better myself  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

All the colors now are restocked except for the moss and sunlight yellow. There is a new yellow though called canary yellow. I'll have to wait for the presentation on that color. Hopefully the moss and sunlight yellow will still be restocked.

FYI, for other Denim & Co fans, there seems to be another TSV coming down the pike for QVC on Saturday May 4th Smiley Very Happy

No clue as to what it is though...

Frequent Contributor

If you put denim & company beach pants in search, you will see the tsv.  I've already ordered.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sir Cancelot wrote:

If you put denim & company beach pants in search, you will see the tsv.  I've already ordered.

@Sir Cancelot  Yes, ordered 3 of the TSV beach pants 3 days ago when it became available to pre-order...the palm, floral & black.

And the knit terry top I started this thread about will also work great with the beach pants. The new canary yellow will go great with the palm beach pants and the azalea pink with the floral. I wound up ordering several more colors in the top and just received them yesterday. The new canary yellow and true purple (a beautiful amethyst) are TDF!!! The pics & current video do not do these colors justice whatsoever.

The only color that is missing from being restocked I wish I could get is the moss...oh well. Still thrilled to have replenished these tops in a smaller size. They have been a great staple in my wardrobe to wear year round for several years Smiley Very Happy

I'm guessing that during the next hour when Jane Tracey hosts the next Denim & Co show this top will be presented. One of the models was wearing the top in the previous Vionic show. Hopefully if the top is presented that the Q will post a new video.

Honored Contributor

Yay! For those interested, this top is going to be presented in the Denim & Co show on now. Jane just showed the preview of the show!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have that one but I really like it.  It's on now - I love the colors.

I have a closet full of square neck tees, 3/4 tees, and utility tunics from D&Co.  One thing I like about this line is that they often do continue a product year-to-year and there is consistency in colors.  Find something you like, and you can often get it again (and again).

I could see myself living in this top, for sure.  Perfect with the beach pants!

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I absolutely LOVE this fabric.  Glad to see this top back in stock.  I hope they bring in the long sleeve, v-neck version this Fall.  I also wish they'd bring in long pants in this fabric.