Contributor

Another top I would have liked to purchase (A304664) but won’t as it’s a tunic. I’m 5’7 but am not a fan of tunics. It seems to me that Gary gets on one bandwagon and just won’t add items for other tastes. I saved money this winter as most of the offerings were either tunics or stand necklines. Another feature I don’t like since the collar never lays tight and I’m always futzing with it. Not saying to do away with these items, since I know lots of people like tunics, just have more variety. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Enough with the tunics!!

I wont order tunics since I am abou5ft- open shoulders-unstraight hems. attached materials-dumb looking. Old lady here.

Respected Contributor

How many times have you heard hosts and vendors say " You must have coverage." They want you to cover your arms, legs, rear and tummy. So what you have left are elastic waist pullon pants and oversize, usually floral, tunic tops. I am almost 70 but I work hard to keep my figure. I don't want to cover it all up.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady  I hear ya.  I already am 70, thank you.  Like you, I work hard to keep my slim figure, and I have a short torso, so long baggy tunics look like tents on me.  I'd love to see some shorter tops too!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

They have a lot more tops offered other than tunics. Some people may like them just like you don't. They are offered not because someone is hiding their figure it is suppose to cover for some what they don't like about their body. If you have a complaint you need to address this on his facebook page. Some need long tops to wear with their legging.

Respected Contributor

I’m also 5’7”and extremely short waisted. Tunics don’t flatter me. I have returned too many tops. Linea, Susan Graver etc., not all of us wear leggings and need “coverage.”

Honored Contributor

I feel Q uses the term tunic way too loose.

I consider a tunic would come down to my mid thighs.  They are labelling some items tunics when they are barely a top (to top of pants)

I feel they have WAY more tops than true tunics.

I have a very short torso. 

I prefer REAL tunics.  They elongate me...and hides the fact I have such a short body.  I feel taller and leaner.

I think a real tunic length top looks fab w/ skinny jeans, leggins, capris, tall shaft boots etc.

However, IMHO, QVC needs to reevaluate what constitutes a tunic length.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 5' 7 1/2" and do not have a short torso. However, I have never worn a tunic. Don't like the look. Prefer blouses and tops about 25" in length. They accent my figure, rather than hide it.

Don't believe that many women need to wear stretch, pull-on pants and tunics! Give us neat, attractive clothing in natural fibers. We'll even pay more for the designs and fabrics.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I've tried tunics so many times.  They just do not work for me.

I'm a chub with a lot in my trunk (and whatever the stomach is called) and it makes my trunk look like........(well, let's just say it's not a pretty sight.

One good thing is if you can get past looking at my big rumbas, my waist looks small(er) from the back!

Valued Contributor

At 5' 9" a tunic is just a little longer than a traditional shirt length on me.  Keep 'em coming!