Occasional Contributor

Enough with the squeeky squirrels

If you've ever had squirrel damage in your house you wouldn't think this is cute.  Adults in high pitch voices is annoying.  Just can't hit that mute button fast enough!  I do love Denim and co.

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough with the squeeky squirrels

I don't mind it.  It's to be expected with Gary and Carolyn.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This has worn itself out of the cute and funny department.

Regular Contributor

I agree! We had a heck of a time getting squirrels out of our attic. I don't think they're cute at all, they do a lot of damage.

Super Contributor

Squirrels are bloomin' rodents! They get into your bird feeders, and they are good to cause a wreck on the highways. And yes, they get in your attic and make a horrible mess! 

Super Contributor

Remember the good old days long ago when people who had voices like that weren't hired for public speaking jobs? I have difficulty understanding people who don't speak clearly. David Attenborough has a clear voice that I can understand even though he has a British accent & he's in his 90's. Frank Sinatra had a beautiful voice. QVC should take into account people who have hearing loss. Many people suffer hearing loss as they age. It's often the higher pitch sounds that go first. If they would just speak at little bit slower pace & lower, it would make many of us people with hearing loss feel included too.

Honored Contributor

@winter girl wrote:

If you've ever had squirrel damage in your house you wouldn't think this is cute.  Adults in high pitch voices is annoying.  Just can't hit that mute button fast enough!  I do love Denim and co.

@winter girl    Nobody but other customers reads this board.  Since Carolyn is the keeper of the squirrels, if you don't like them, go to her public Facebook page and tell her.  We can't to anything about them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Remember the good old days long ago when people who had voices like that weren't hired for public speaking jobs? I have difficulty understanding people who don't speak clearly. David Attenborough has a clear voice that I can understand even though he has a British accent & he's in his 90's. Frank Sinatra had a beautiful voice. QVC should take into account people who have hearing loss. Many people suffer hearing loss as they age. It's often the higher pitch sounds that go first. If they would just speak at little bit slower pace & lower, it would make many of us people with hearing loss feel included too.

@Sweet Kitties    Carolyn had a successful career in radio broadcasting.  I don't think she falls in that category by any stretch of the imagination.  She has the best, clearest voice on QVC.  The squirrel voice is just for fun.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

How can you complain about squirell voices, when Amy sounds just like one.

Respected Contributor

I cannot abide anything whatsoever about her. Rodent or not.