Trusted Contributor

It used to be, when D&C had a TSV, there would be lots of easy pay, especially on the new items.  But I'm not seeing much easy pay today; and I've not seen any on the new items.  There's buy more save more, which doesn't interest me at all, but no easy pay. For me, easy pay gives me a chance to try something without spending the full amount.  As we all have said, there are many more exchanges now than ever before with QVC clothing, so I'd rather just have a portion charged until I know I like it and it fits.  I hope there's a flash easy pay event later -- I will definitely order a couple of the new tops if there is.

TGIF!

Regular Contributor

I agree with you!  I'm so sick of hearing "if you have a Q card you can put it on easy pay".  I don't want a Q card, I want to use my cards that have reasonable interest should I not pay them off on time!  I won't be purchasing anything today unless there is a lot of easy pay on the evening show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.....around the holidays they had quite a few flash easy pay events...............not so much these days.....would be nice if they had it tonite and it was for ALL clothing items and not just D&C...........................because we have hours and hours of beauty products in the next few days!! 

Respected Contributor

I've ordered a ton of new tops from Denim & Co and they all are winners.  I love what I've received.  Easy pay is on the Q card but I pay my bill in full every month so having the Q card is a plus for me. 

Contributor

Why is QVC not offering easy pay like they used to? There was alot of 5 or 6 easy pay now prices are up and easy pay down or not there. I used to buy more when they offered the easy pay. Cant afford to buy sometimes without easy pay! Their Loss!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Qvc is offering more Easy Pays than ever but I wish they would give us more options like HSN does where you can chose none, two, three or four. I personally don't want to pay  a small amount every month for 6 months but instead pay it off over three months as an example

Super Contributor

You can always make double payments or pay it all off sooner. I often do that. When I get my SS check, I go online and pay the easy pay stuff so I know it's taken care of before spending on other things.