Regular Contributor

I have a pair from last year and while I love them, they are not a true petite.  The length on petite is 27 inches.  I am 5' 1" and they drag the floor so I always have to wear a heal.  Uhm, a heal to the beach is kind of dumb.  Nice prints this year wish they were 26 or 25 inch inseam.

Honored Contributor

Re: Easter's Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal   Yes, very true to size. The fit is great, these feel really nice on, look great. 

@AvalonRose   I have both lengths, petite & regular (I'm 5'4"). I don't find much of a difference, I can wear a bit of a heel or my birkies, both lengths are fine.

Honored Contributor

EGAD - prints are really bad for this new batch of tsv beach pants. I sort of gave thought to the olive but no. Bought another pr of black.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   Thanks so much for the feedback!  

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair last year, my regular Q size large,  very comfortable, not too wide, lightweight, really like them.  Am planning on ordering another pair this time liking the olive.

Super Contributor
I grabbed a pair of the new ones last night. I had multiple surgeries and I need pants to cover up and not rub on scars on my leg. I got a solid color. But I did order some of last years prints and they are comfy.
Respected Contributor

Re: Easter's Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

ordered the white and the olive!

A376429

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Somebody PLEASE tell the D&C folks that ikat is pronouced ee-cot and not eye-cat............and it's Indonesian, not Southwestern......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I watched the Denim & Co. shows yesterday and they beat those pants to death.

Having said that, I will also add that I previously bought 3 pairs and yesterday bought 2 more. They work especially well for me--being comfy and looking good of course--because I have to wear braces on my knees, which are bulky, and these beach pants give me enough room for my braces without them causing unsightly bulges in my pants.