Honored Contributor

Somebody recently asked about this upcoming TSV.  Carolyn gave hints on her show this morning, it's beach pants.  Many have been waiting for these.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Love the beach pants.  I hope they are plain, and there is nothing "done" to them - embroidery, or a slit on the side of the leg or G*d forbid tie-dying.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

How about a product number?

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee ...or high low...I wanted to purchase a long cardi...seems like most, not all, are high low.  What happened to a hem one length all the way around?.   

Honored Contributor

I was looking for short sleeve tops.  A no for me on beach pants, but I know many love them.  Yeah for those that love them.

Honored Contributor

A305631  @GCR18   These from D&Co last year are really nice. I also thought I had no need or desire to own these but I will say after trying a pr, I then bought 2 or three more of this item in navy & black.  The fabric used for these is really nice, it's soft and flowy, not at all stiff. The legs are not so wide/big so they do not at all wrap around your other leg while walking. Love the waistband and the pockets in these.  These pants are really flattering on, lightweight and flow nicely.

I am really picky about wide leg pants, really picky. These are great, love to wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Did you find them true to size?  I have seen them in the past but my size was always sold out before I got to it.   I am so about light and comfort clothing in the summer now and would really love to try a pair of these.  Hope they have some nice summery colors TIASmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'll pass. I don't  have any place to wear bagg beach pants. I'm not liking Denim & Co. clothing styles either.....not for years. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'll get a pair or 2.  Love their beach pants!  I hope you & your puppies are doing okay!

8191FC9A-16A1-4586-8178-2528A513BDD3.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife    We're fine but about to climb the walls.

You're the only person I know who truly needs beach pants.  I've got the sand but no water.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment