Respected Contributor

Does anyone remember this shirt from D&C

This is probably the best tee shirt I've ever owned from D&C.  It perfectly matches two shades of the D&C crop pants and of course, white.  I thought at one time I had seen it still being offered in different colors.  I cut the tag out that had the item number.  Anyone know the item number and it it might still be offered? It's a very soft knit with short sleeves.  I love it and am so sorry I didn't order more. denim and company shirt.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember this shirt from D&C

Check to see if there is a label or tag inside the garment with the item number printed.

@Georgiagrama 

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Check to see if there is a label or tag inside the garment with the item number printed.

@Georgiagrama 

@OKPrincess   I did.  I must have cut it out.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own that tee in the blue you pictured. It’s in the D& Co “perfect jersey” knit and I love it. Item number is behind the washing instructions tag on the left side seam near the bottom. Mine says A-275245.  I believe it is out of stock in all colors, but I hope I’ve helped. 

Frequent Contributor

Check ebay amazing D&C finds there.

Respected Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

I own that tee in the blue you pictured. It’s in the D& Co “perfect jersey” knit and I love it. Item number is behind the washing instructions tag on the left side seam near the bottom. Mine says A-275245.  I believe it is out of stock in all colors, but I hope I’ve helped. 

@gizmogal 

Yes, you did help and I thank you.  That is the exact shirt I wanted. So sorry to see it's no longer available.  It really is one of my favorite D & C tops, both in style and fabric.  

Respected Contributor

@mary0129 

Thank you for that suggestion.  I will try e bay. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

@OKPrincessRead the Op's post.

I have a similar shirt but the check print is larger.  It has long sleeves which I've always thought was stupid for a shirt clearly designed to be worn in summer.  Mine are aqua and yellow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyong wide lege remember this shirt from D&C

Sorry I don't remember the shirt-probably before my time. They are now showing wide leg pants but my opinion at 5ft not for me and the price ooh.

Occasional Contributor

I love this shirt too.  Gingham in knit for the summer.  I wish Gary would bring it back in stock.  Glad to hear someone else loves it too.  I did not get one because I waited to long and they no longer had my size.  Soooo disappointed. Smiley Sad