Super Contributor

Re: Do you think "Perfect Jersey" is really all that perfect?

There are other fabrics that could be used and still provide stretch and wrinkle resistance. I prefer cotton with some polyester or rsyon. However, I have many Alfred Dunner tops that are 95 cotton/5 spandex that don't feel nearly as rubbery as Denim and Co. fabric does so I think it's probably just what kind they are using.  I would like to see them offer other options but I am buying less snd less because I can find better prices on good quality brands like Alfred Dunner at sales and I know that their sizing is so consistent that i don't even have to try them on to know what size to buy (not something you can count on from QVC).

Contributor

Perhaps my definition of "Jersey" is different from Gary's. I had expected something fluid and soft. What I got was just a stiff cotton substitute. Stiffness was likely due to the fabric having been printed. Had to return it.

Occasional Contributor

I love it, washes well, soft touch, wears well, doesn't need ironing.   Great for my lifestyle.

Contributor

I would much rather have a cotton/spandex shirt rather than "perfect jersey"  you ladies are right, it does cling and I don't like a shirt that shows every bump and lump! lol

I believe Carolyn has gained weight this summer, as most of us do from time to time. she wears her clothes too tight.  She would look much better in the next size up. I love her as a host, just wish she would wear the appropriate size.  I love Issac's shirts, but have to watch the sizing, not always consistant.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind it too much. It does seem to hold the color, not shrink and keep its shape. However when it's hot I don't wear those shirts. They are just not cool enough.

Trusted Contributor

I agree the fabric is body hugging, and feels thin.  I seem to be tugging it in place all the time, and this is my normall size.

Super Contributor

In general I feel that most of the hosts and models wear their clothing too tight.

Super Contributor

It is far from Perfect.   But Gary named it, and he don't wear it.