Respected Contributor

Re: Did You Hear Gary Say.....

KcFoxy, love your photos!

Contributor

WOw some people are so unkind & judgemental. I work with woman that is probably a 4x, she is one of the most confident, kindest people. And a fantastic dresser, she knows what flatters her size & shape. Is she overweight yes, does she know that I'm sure, but she's happy, she's active & the rest is none of my business. People's weight issues are betweeen them & their doctor. Offering fashionable clothing is no more promoting obesity than a commerical for cupcakes. We should be building each other up, not tearing each other down. Women have it hard enough these days. 

Honored Contributor

Being over weight is on the person who is over weight, no matter what the cause was to get them there. That being said, no one needs to shame someone who wears a plus size, they dealing with their weight everyday. We need to encourage those who are grossly obese to make healthier food choices, but it's on them to lose the weight if they choose. QVC already makes vanity sized clothing, so an xxs is not really an xxs.

Respected Contributor

I sincerely did not mean to hurt anyone feelings and I  truly apologize if I did. When I was over-weight I found it so much easier to size up than try to lose the weight.and yes my weight gain was mostly due to illness.  Once I lost the weight my health improved and I was able to free myself of medications.  again,my apologies to those of you whom I offended xo

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 That was a very rude statement to make.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

that is why I opplogized

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

@luvdoodles.  She apologized.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Oh good, I didn't see that. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree much more wearing larger sizes than the xxs.

Esteemed Contributor

Nobody wears XXS?  It’s always the first to sell out.