Trusted Contributor

I have never ordered clothing from QVC. Would you order one size down in a Denim and Co. woven, cotton button down shirt? In B&M store I'm normally a large.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

No, I order true to size

Respected Contributor

I normally wear a medium in a brick and mortar store but in Denim & Co. I wear a small.  I would recommend checking out the “click here” measurements on the item’s page to make sure. 

Honored Contributor

I'm usually a large in b&m stores but SG and D&C, I take a medium.  As the previous poster stated, check out the garment size itself.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99   Are you familiar with the "click here" measurements?  All the garment measurements are at the end of the text in the item description.  Measure something in your closet that fits well, then look for similar measurements.  Takes the guesswork out of ordering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I always order true to size except in cotton then I order up one size as I find they shrink. It also depends on the style of the garment. For me button up ones always need to be one size larger. But like others have said check their measurements.

Honored Contributor

I am tall & slim.  That being said....

B&M store - shirt size med

D&C - button down shirt size XS

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Thanks all, I didn't know about that size chart. That's a great help for sure!  I'll measure something in my closet and match it up.

Honored Contributor

Make sure it's the click here measurements, not the Q size measurements.  I know my ideal bust and length and haven't had an issue since.  Yes d&c is typically larger than B&M, but don't go by that.

Trusted Contributor

Look at the garment measurements on the website (Pull up the individual item and scroll to the bottom of the comments and click where indicated for garment measurements), take your own measurements, give yourself a little wiggle room. If it doesn't work you can always exchange for a different size. If the item is going quickly and will probably sell out then you can do what I do and order two sizes and return the one that does not work, This will cost you return postage, but if you really want the item it is worth it. Once you determine your QVC size, you will find that most of the vendors conform to the sizing. I would still check measurements on the garments until you get a feel for each vendor. Hope this helpsSmiley Happy